Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY-Valentine's Celebration

Once again, we youth [almost not a youth anymore :( ] has dominated the drama xD *Applause Applause* * Grins*
And I was one of the sub actress k :p
I'm not trying to boast
Just that it's my first time acting and I'm sorta proud of it.

And thanks to the script writer as well as the producer not forgetting the audience for making it a success! Without all of you, there won't be any show.

The food was fantastic [as usual]
A lot of unfinished food this year. A lot of us had to "tapao" back

Mich I really miss you a lot. When I first saw you, I had this bad feeling when I tried to talk to you and now I regret not getting closer with you. But it ain't too late. And I want to fix things. I want to have more fun with you until we both reach to the top. Though we're miles apart but you'll always be close to my heart. Thank you for the memories. I love the pics of us :)
Take care now. Don't let ppl bully you yea :]

No comments: