Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! Hope you guys & girls get loads of ang pows already!
I'm still so lazy to open and count them... I'll save it for later...
My ang pows had been multiplying this year. cool eh!
My bosses had been so good! Each gave us RM 10
[Rough calculation RM 10x100=RM 1000...Rich eh these ppl]
Altogether total up to RM 29. Not bad!
It's the season of making loads of $ *Grins*
A day before CNY, we had reunion dinner. We had Curry Chicken, Lor Bak, Vegetable Soup, Bang Kwang Char, Pork Meat with Potatoes. We couldn't stop eating. I took my hyperactive sister & cousins which had bugged me since dinner time to bring them to play fireworks. Finally I agreed to it and all of them were overjoyed.
First day of CNY, I slept til like 8am and went into the room and watch DVD :p And then continue Zzz
Woke up around lunch time, and ppl start coming in so no more Zzz. Instead I carried my cute little nephew Baby David who constantly cries when he sees everyone except ME [showing off a lil :p ]
Baby David in Orange Hawaii Tee on the first day :D
As usual, went out for house visiting all over Penang Island to collect ang pows
Second day we cooked Laksa, so we invited a lot of my parent's friends over. I manage to call some people but too bad they didn't turn up. All the kids running all over so cute ^^
My god parents & god sis came over too. Besides my parents, my god parents gave the BIGGEST ang pow!
At night I went over to Bagan Serai and it's some estate and as many of you know, Kampung area, it was like the worst mosquito bites ever. I've never scratched so much in my whole life before. Gosh I couldn't stand it at all. And my aunt even asked if I wanted to stay there so that I can go to the estate tomorrow morning to feel the nature. And I told her ermmm. That is if the mosquito stop biting me :D
I'm so happy to see them but sadly I grew up & wasn't that close to them anymore. Sobz
My mui mui has grown tall and pretty soon I'm gonna be the shortie
Third day I went to Queensbay & at night we swam across the sea. Nup we didn't swim over that would take me days or probably won't reach at all, being swallowed up by some big fish or jellyfish. We actually drove over to my mui's house to BBQ & playing fireworks. This time no one burn me though
By the fourth day we were all worn out. All looking so exhausted. My uncle came over but all we did was Zzz, Zzz and more Zzz. So we switched on the DVD for the kids and the adults just go into any of the rooms that are available to get more Zzz. Had lunch, more DVD, Baby Issac controlled the TV, eating, running all over the whole house. Sooooo cute ^^ Picture of him...
Eeeeeek....Super duper cute. *Drools* Just look at his cheeks *Grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment