Well, I certainly had my issues and I want to announce to the world that I no longer have them
I took the road which has the biggest bump, biggest potholes you name them.
Which probably less taken by people
"Are you mad?"
"Are you crazy?"
"Siao eh lu"
"Are you crazy?"
"Siao eh lu"
Nope I'm not MAD or CRAZY
I'm just trying to grow
Through all this I'll become tougher and wiser
I am ready for every obstacle, every challenge, every victory, every event that is ahead of me!
It took me so long to realise that all this while I'm being put into an important test but I keep failing it again and again.
Why do I blame myself anymore?
Why do I live in the past when there are so many things which are ahead of me?
Why appreciate things or people that I've lost?
That is why today, I submit it all
I took the road less taken
I've made one of the most important decisions in my life
I'll rise up higher now
Thank you, yeah you, don't look left or right. It's really you the one reading this right now at this moment!
I want to thank you for being part of my life, family and friends
I'm no longer emo, hurt, sad, devastated, pressured, stressed up or whatsoever.
Just a happy lady who found her way back to cope in life!
And those feeling bad right now, I want to say that don't be! It's a choice you have to make. Happy or miserable. Is it worth it being on the down side all the time? Don't make the choice I've once made. It comes up to nothing. Choose happiness.
Speaking about happiness. It reminded me of something. There's this sim pack called "Happy =)" and it's only RM 25.00 . Talk for as long as you want for only RM 0.99. But please don't use it to sms la it's RM 0.10. Hehehe. I wanted to use it but I guess no need already after all I won't be here for long
No comments:
Post a Comment