Should I throw a party? Or maybe not?
Someone please say something, suggest something...
I am thinking of having a party at least to invite all my friends and have fun with them before I leave.
I am also thinking of not having a party so that I don't feel attached to here that much...
I can't decide. Help needed!
1 comment:
Thanx for your msg, it was quite inspiring and helpful, don woli, lolz. Wow, you held on for 2 years, incredible, its only been like 6 months for me and i feel like dying sometimes, i could literally sit in the bathroom showering myself for 30 minutes without coming out, darn emo.
I think the biggest problem for me now not relating to studies would be this. I don't really noe if its infatuation or really LOVE, stil struggling to find the answer, but I do know she affects me so much, I could remember every detail of what has happened when it comes to her, kinda crazy eh, hmmm, twisted me, lolz.
Oh and for the party suggestion, do it!!!!
Post a Comment