Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Don't you know

Don't you know,
You mean so much to me, my dear friend
Your life worth more than billions
More than the stars in the sky
More than the sun that shines
More than any gold you can find

Don't you know,
When we're apart,
That will break my heart,
That will make me cry,
Longing to hear you sing sweet lullaby

Don't you know,
You have such great eyes,
That sparkles when the sun shines,
That goes well with the light,
And took away my fright

Don't you know,
How much I've missed you,
How much you're worth,
How much you mean to me,
That I will die without your love
That neither good or evil can destroy
Our precious moments of friendship

Now that you know,
our friendship is not cold,
Not yesterday, today or tomorrow
Not even a bit of sorrow

I want to say,
That I wish for another day,
Though the sky may be grey
But I'm here to stay.

The wind has swept away
The bad in the past
And blows the good to come
It's definitely a must

Thank you for being a caring friend,
Thank you for taking care of me when I was sick
Thank you for being the world's best friend ever!
Thank you for every little thing that I've overlooked
Above all, I just want to say millions of thank you!

I am blessed to have a blessed friend who cares and loves
Who am I to complain further. Give thanks in everything we do
Show compassion towards family and friends
The never ending love
Though death may come some day but you my friend will always be in my heart
Take care & lots of love, compassion and care

xoxoxo
Yours lovingly
Rizey

No comments: