1) May is our cook for the day. Ping, Seng & I are the helpers.
2) The sauce for our spaghetti. She cooks it with *love* as per requested by *someone*
3) I had fun tossing the salad with *love* but May is the one putting in the
ingredients to taste
4) This was taken on a Sat, all of us in Canteen 2? Having lunch there. *Funny Adrian*
5) May smiling sweetly and Rize
6) Sam says *peace*, Rize grinning all the way, Adrian is sitting up so straight. Lol
7) May & Rize cam whoring :p
8) Sam & Adrian cam whoring too :p
9) Sun lunch in NTU. He missed the photo shooting session so had one specially for him :p
10) MacD Vs Subway. Guess which one I took?
Cara Penanganan Kanker
-
http://anyar.info
Mengapa kanker mungkin akan kembali
Kanker dapat datang kembali beberapa waktu setelah pengobatan awal. Ide ini
bisa menakutkan. Ada sej...
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment