Miss me for not updating?
Ya know ler busy mer with something mer cannot blame me :p
Busy with assignments la xD Think what har :p
Anyways...
Okay I've been enjoying a lot here and at the same time stressed up with assignments projects studies etc
Oh yeah not forgetting that I actually found someone who took me around Sg la. From north to south to east to west. Amazingly. He is none other than my Kor aka "I secretly name him papa" why? because he is like one!
It's because every night, I will be nagged to sleep early, remember to brush my teeth? yeah swt. And also morning call ask me to wake up ler. Lol. If I don't follow, I will kena marah lorh. Hahaha.
Funny people.
But still my kor kor and jie jie, I love you all loads. *Hugs*
Cara Penanganan Kanker
-
http://anyar.info
Mengapa kanker mungkin akan kembali
Kanker dapat datang kembali beberapa waktu setelah pengobatan awal. Ide ini
bisa menakutkan. Ada sej...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment