So what's so interesting about Singapore?
Must be my darlings who took such good care of me cook some more
And yeah my darling & I will be cooking this week! High five to us.
She even gave me a list of things to buy.
We are gonna fellowship together. Woohoo! I love you *hugs*
Let me use your stuff again k then me sleep on your bed and we share share teddy xD
Oh then we have a slumber party la.
That would be so cool
Exams are on the way
With my busy-ness I still have time for my family and friends
Blog abandon a little.
ME lurves You! Teehee :p
You might not be even reading this but I still wanna tell you that ever since then things changed.
And I love YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY!
I called back the other day, everyone's being so proud of me.
Why?
I don't deserve your love yet I have it. I am not worthy yet you still love me for who I am, not who I am not
The beauty of you...
I shall not let it go...Never ever ever for eternity =)
Cara Penanganan Kanker
-
http://anyar.info
Mengapa kanker mungkin akan kembali
Kanker dapat datang kembali beberapa waktu setelah pengobatan awal. Ide ini
bisa menakutkan. Ada sej...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment