I have been abandoning my blog. No inspiration to update I guess.
Well I would like to welcome Crystal and An Yong! Hehe...
Welcome to the blogging world, An Yong!
Don't ever delete your blog.
10 years from now, you'll laugh reading your own posts.
Like how I used to laugh at my posts and it's just 3years back.
Guess I've grown a lot within these years.
So seeing that I have young spammies in my blog, I shall blog with care. I must put the above 18 sign all the time. Lol.
So I guess I shall also blog less? Jk. April fool :p
Ok some updates. Me having loads of fun in Singapore. I mean it's like "heaven" I love it here. I wanna go swimming. After kor kor's exam, we're all going to run 2.4km every week :D
Have gotta exercise. Burn that fat. Guess that's all, I'll update more when I come back. I'm gonna have a proper meal now.
Cara Penanganan Kanker
-
http://anyar.info
Mengapa kanker mungkin akan kembali
Kanker dapat datang kembali beberapa waktu setelah pengobatan awal. Ide ini
bisa menakutkan. Ada sej...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment