It's the most eventful day for me as I spend time with my friends...
Thanks for the yummy cake also... And cheers to the newly-got-together couple :D
I'm glad u ppl came. It means a lot to me though we had a short time together.
Out last supper [like in the story eh] I hope not!
Who am I without all of you, where I would be? Probably in the middle of the road trying to kill myself.
You made me feel loved and I love you guys a lot!
I would like to say thanks to Ben , Ming , Mel , Vivi , Tatt , Wayne , Denise, Ivan N & T and Edward...
I will nvr forget who you guys are to me.
Pictures will be updated soon
Cara Penanganan Kanker
-
http://anyar.info
Mengapa kanker mungkin akan kembali
Kanker dapat datang kembali beberapa waktu setelah pengobatan awal. Ide ini
bisa menakutkan. Ada sej...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment