I woke up around 6 something to send my friend off to the van and was praying for her before she goes on the plane
After that I came back, online for a while, bathed and off I went to Raffles Place to get my medical report.
I had bread & eggs for breakfast and on the way in the MRT, Gosh I can see hundreds of ppl rushing and I also ran with them unless I want to be the victim of stampede. For once my adrenaline shot up and I thought I was going to fall down again I'm so not that used to their speed ya know. That was scary.
Apart from that my blood test is clear so is my x-ray.
Off I went to my school and as you know the weather is so hot I am so drenched with my own sweat.
After 15minutes of walking, by then my bread and eggs are being digested. So I was kind of hungry.
After doing those admin stuff, they tell me hey you can't do your student pass today, so I called my dad and then I have to go back this Monday. Ok moving on.
I had my so called lunch in school and hey this time I was smarter I took the bus home instead of the MRT. The MRT stations is 15minutes away from my school so far under hot sun. Lol.
And I thought I've seen half of Singapore or at least quarter and I tell you, I was wrong. MRT doesn't allow u to see anything. Boarding the bus is the best [unless drive a car around]. By bus I can see the city view, the roads, the developed buildings.
p.s: I left my wallet on the chair AGAIN!!! Swtness I know. I'll be extra extra careful next time. Don't scold me >.<
Cara Penanganan Kanker
-
http://anyar.info
Mengapa kanker mungkin akan kembali
Kanker dapat datang kembali beberapa waktu setelah pengobatan awal. Ide ini
bisa menakutkan. Ada sej...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment