Sunday, March 2, 2008

For my buddy

The glow that lits up his face,
when he saw what he sees,
The pro-ness of a pianist,
None other than him.
I will definitely miss u when I am away!~
Those memories we had will keep me alive.
I just want to say that I really like your smile :D
It's just special in your own way.
Nothing can ever replace you in my heart...
No one can seperate us because of the strong common-ness that we have.
We both share what is dear to us the most [between me and you]
And between that gap, there's a bridge of rainbow
Which allows us to reach out to each other.
I will watch over you like you watch over me
We will always pat each others back and say "you did a good job" or "It's ok try again next time"
These encouragements are good enough to make me smile again
You took away the old and gave me the new
You told me to stay strong when I fall down
You picked me up from where I fall.
I want to thank you for that.
I will always pray that the together-ness shall never end!
I *Heart* You~

No comments: