Saturday, March 22, 2008

Outing Day

Today is outing day...
Fun & tiring...
I went to Chinatown, Malay town, Little India

Clarke Quay is awesome. So romantic like in Venice. Lol.


Near one of the hostels it flooded. Worst than in Penang seriously

And they have the reverse bungee which costs SGD $40. Give me free also I don't want...

Not forgetting SENTOSA Island! Woohoo! Yeah baby SENTOSA!!! I don't have pictures if Sentosa though sadly. Camera black out after the show but it's in my friend's camera so yea

The show in Sentosa Island, the dinner in China town Restaurant, the boat ride are all paid by "someone"

*Note I don't know who paid, I said thanks and enjoyed it anyways*

Ok and I tell you, don't laugh at me all right. I know it's stupid and embarrassing but please bare with me. Haha. Ok here it is...





I went into the gents... notice the sign...*sighs*

Blurness =.="

That's all about our long trip

No comments: