Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CNY is coming!!!

Chinese New Year is around the corner! 3 more weeks to be exact!
So how about shopping for new clothing & accesories & what not?
How's the preparation going on?
Well, mine has been done before Christmas so no problem for me...

Thanks for reminding me of the extreme emo-ness of my posts in this blog. Lol.
I'm not sad or anything just that some things do get on my nerves at times.
But 2008 has been great plus my cousin is getting married!
So no reason to be down...

My cousin called and asked if I could be her bridesmaid...Why not? It's once in a lifetime thing!
No worries, I lost some weight after staying home for two weeks! So when I tried on the dress we bought last night it was just fantastic. Didn't grow an inch. Got some shoes to match with the white dress too.

Pictures to be uploaded here soon. The dress is nice & hope you peeps don't mind to have me as the "model" for the lovely sweet dress! hehehe

+ : I'm super sick now. Please let me recover soon before the wedding!!!

No comments: