So so sorry for the extremely late delay
It was really fun during Christmas Eve...
You guys were wonderful...
I really enjoyed myself + very full after all the eating *Grins*
During Christmas time, we took heaps of photos
I mean I am not a fan of taking photographs but somehow the environment changed me that night!
Whole night I only took Shark's Fin! Pai seh to eat other ppl's portion
After dinner, we went for supper in Sg Dua and as usual the drivers got "lost" to no where!
Should have listen to me right? Regret now?
Nah just kidding at times I get "lost" too esp at night but rare I tell you RARE!!! Lol
New Year was awesome!
Though less fireworks but there still are some...
Pics you'd may ask? Go to friendster & view :)
http://www.friendster.com/arize88
Cara Penanganan Kanker
-
http://anyar.info
Mengapa kanker mungkin akan kembali
Kanker dapat datang kembali beberapa waktu setelah pengobatan awal. Ide ini
bisa menakutkan. Ada sej...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment