Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Not because of who I am, but because of what you have done, not because of what I've done but because of who you are"

If...
I were to say...
I have forgotten everything that has happened
Then I'm lying.
I wanna say that I'm sorry for the doubts, for the pain I've caused, and above all, for the things that I've done in life.
The brotherly care and love that you have for me is something no one here can ever do.
The bondage between us can never be broken by a million souls.
The umbilical cord may be gone, but the closeness can never be gone.

My dear, even if the closeness is between barriers, I would not let it slip away. Why? Because of this, I remembered how I came to you as a baby and you fed me with milk. Now that I've grown, you can no longer feed me with milk. Instead you have to feed me with solid food. And I know that you cannot do that anymore. But the fact is I'm growing but I'm not slipping away.

Me misses you bro. Sometimes I wish that I don't have to grow then I would have been still intact with the umbilical cord that was planted a year ago. Everyone has fears and my greatest fear is losing you. And yup you're that important in my life because I need you to help me grow. I cannot do it alone with humans.

No comments: