Thursday, July 24, 2008

=]

1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty

SHWI =)

2) Are you happy with that?
Yes

3) Would you kiss your ex?
No

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yep

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is oK?
NOT AT ALL

6) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
Yes

7) Do you want children?
Of course!

8) How Many?
Min 2 *grins*

9) Would you consider adoption?
Maybe

10) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes please in a nice way but be prepared for storms of the sea ler.

11) Do you want someone you can’t have?
Not really!

12) Have you fallen in love?
YES

13) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
YES

14) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
NO

15) Is it a good day?
YES today is a good day

16) Have you ever broken a heart before?
Yeah I did and I'm sry

17) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
Erm erm maybe ask him don't ask me

18) Do you still have feelings for them?
NO, it just can't happen anymore. I'm sorry. It's the past and there are certain issues that can never be settled. In a harsh way, I would say that it's a personality mismatch.

19) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
Yes I do now and it will work well if two people really put in the effort and learn to trust each other. And yes I trust someone but whether how the outcome maybe, just let it be =)

No comments: