A) people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people.
#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
In the first place, I wouldn't have such lover. Want to know why ask me :P
#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To see his people go back to him...
#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
Flowers,garden,bells
#4 What would you do with a billion dollars ?
Give 10% back, another 10% to parents, another 10% for me and sis. The rest invest lah!
#5 What's your ideal lover like?
Ask/See Philip then you'll know what's my ideal lover like
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone =)
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I don't wait or have any intentions to wait... If it was meant to be, so be it!
#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I wouldn't like someone who's already attached!
#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Hmm...unhappy? Well...
#11 What cheers you up the fastest?
Being with him in my small "cubicle"
#12 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Be who he wants me to be =)
#13 Who is currently the most important people to you?
family, him, friends =)
#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Cutie lah, has high expectations of herself, so young!!!!!! I wanna be her age T.T
#15 Who would you tell your problems to?
to him, to my E399 or Ignite people =)
#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
*Yawns*
#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
Case by case it will be different =)
#18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
First of all, it's not called love, it's infatuation. Secondly if I insist that I love two people at the same time, I would choose the one that has been chosen for me. Understand? No. Ngek ngek ;P
#19 What type of friends do you like?
Someone like Philip,Mel,May,Sam,Seng,Adrian,Grace,Pink... Then you'll know what kind of friends I hang out with already
I tag everyone who wants to do this...
Cara Penanganan Kanker
-
http://anyar.info
Mengapa kanker mungkin akan kembali
Kanker dapat datang kembali beberapa waktu setelah pengobatan awal. Ide ini
bisa menakutkan. Ada sej...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment