I had fun in my friend's room. I have two half roomies. ♥ them. Hehe. First was May, another one is June? Jk jk. Another one is Sam. We had fun la moving from one room to another. Haha.
Apart from that, me, Adrian and Sam had a fruitful talk together. Something that we discussed about wasn't something usual. We really got to know each other better. And yeah what Sam says may be true but who bothers at this time of life. ♥♥♥♥♥
I am very close to achieve my "goals". I know it will come to past. It's near...It's coming...It's right here right now.
Don't bother I'm just being random. Haha. I am always random every since I came here. =p
Counting the days to go home. Assignments banyak giler. People adds in the headache. On the other hand, there are some that eased my headaches. Basically everyone went back to hometown this week. So sweat! Makes me feel so "lonely" here. Like now I'm all all alone here in N T U. Haha.
Cara Penanganan Kanker
-
http://anyar.info
Mengapa kanker mungkin akan kembali
Kanker dapat datang kembali beberapa waktu setelah pengobatan awal. Ide ini
bisa menakutkan. Ada sej...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment