Friday, December 14, 2007

"What is your problem"
It's been hours since I thought of this phrase...
I know what is my problem
I am too serious
I take every joke so seriously
Sorry isn't enough
Sometimes people just don't need your help
In order for me to stop being hurt, I have to stop being so generous and stop offering help unless ppl ask me to.
I've realised people are taking advantage of my generosity so why am I the still giving and not being appreciated which is fine but instead I get all the bad name.
It's just not fair
Tomorrow I am gonna put on a thicker face and go out and have fun
I won't be quiet anymore. I'll shout and scream and what not with them all
I won't be pai seh to ask ppl to fetch anymore
Since they offered I should accept it and go ahead have fun
I hope it's not too late to change...
I've missed out one whole year
I cried my heart and soul out and there I have it... help
Thank you peeps

No comments: