Ipoh trip was super fun wei!!!
I haven't been so excited before
Oh well, we went to Taiping & Ipoh
First destination----> Taiping Zoo
And it was awesome in the zoo though it's a bit hot [well HOT HOT HOT!!! Lol]
I haven't been so excited before
Oh well, we went to Taiping & Ipoh
First destination----> Taiping Zoo
And it was awesome in the zoo though it's a bit hot [well HOT HOT HOT!!! Lol]
All the animals in the zoo just so cool... They just look different
When I took pictures of the animals, most of them showed me their backs. Hmm
There was this Rhinoceros that I wanted to take pictures of. It was from the back and it was a close shot.
When I was about to snap the Rhino TURNED and I got a shock!
Coz it was as close as 5cm only though it is in its cage...lol
The snakes were awesome...they're pretty big...
Along the way we saw monkeys swinging from tree to tree...
After my sis got her ice cream, we went to have lunch.
Soon after lunch, we headed to Ipoh. I was about to had my short nap but I guess I was too excited so I didn't took the nap after all.
An hour later we were at Lost World of Tambun. It's huge and fun and more FUN!!!
We played like little kids [well my sis is still a kid]
And the first thing was to change of course then we went to the kiddy's pool and we had super duper fun playing in the water.
Later on we went for rides. Woohoo it was fantastic!~
Kinda dizzy after second ride but still giving the green light to go for third round with my sis.
After that we went for a stroll along the artificial beach as well as the "sauna" area. Super hot eh :D
After that we went over to the pool again but it was kinda sunny.
When I took pictures of the animals, most of them showed me their backs. Hmm
There was this Rhinoceros that I wanted to take pictures of. It was from the back and it was a close shot.
When I was about to snap the Rhino TURNED and I got a shock!
Coz it was as close as 5cm only though it is in its cage...lol
The snakes were awesome...they're pretty big...
Along the way we saw monkeys swinging from tree to tree...
After my sis got her ice cream, we went to have lunch.
Soon after lunch, we headed to Ipoh. I was about to had my short nap but I guess I was too excited so I didn't took the nap after all.
An hour later we were at Lost World of Tambun. It's huge and fun and more FUN!!!
We played like little kids [well my sis is still a kid]
And the first thing was to change of course then we went to the kiddy's pool and we had super duper fun playing in the water.
Later on we went for rides. Woohoo it was fantastic!~
Kinda dizzy after second ride but still giving the green light to go for third round with my sis.
After that we went for a stroll along the artificial beach as well as the "sauna" area. Super hot eh :D
After that we went over to the pool again but it was kinda sunny.
So my sis and parents were in the pool and I went for rides again! Yippie!~
Time flies when we're having fun...
It's time to go back
Go back not to Penang-lah
Checked in Hotel Excelsior. Small hotel but it was comfy...
After dropping our luggages and what not, we walked to Ipoh Parade!
Time flies when we're having fun...
It's time to go back
Go back not to Penang-lah
Checked in Hotel Excelsior. Small hotel but it was comfy...
After dropping our luggages and what not, we walked to Ipoh Parade!
Yay! Shopping... [I am tired of shopping now...lol]
First target-> FOOD
Went to "Kopitiam" to have our dinner
The rest you don't wanna know...just more and more shopping
I got myself a Christmas Present...Hidamari.
First target-> FOOD
Went to "Kopitiam" to have our dinner
The rest you don't wanna know...just more and more shopping
I got myself a Christmas Present...Hidamari.
I've been eyeing on that since...erm...17...2 years chun chun I got it at last at a very reasonable price. Compared to the same one in Penang it's much cheaper!
Went back to hotel and tried to ZzzzZ
Went back to hotel and tried to ZzzzZ
At last...ZZZ
Next day went shopping AGAIN! Hehehe
Hmmz, I missed Penang when I was there...
Missed dear as well...
Just wanna come back quick since I've nothing else to look forward to anymore.
On the way back, I slept for about 30mins and I remembered drama eh,
TODAY, OMG it's TODAY!!!
Jam all the way from Juru right up to Penang Bridge for an HOUR!!
Sms a couple of people and in the end, Ben gave “thumbs up”
Reached home, bathe & off I went, again. Hehehe.
It’s dinner time, so we were in one of the coffee shop and I was super dee duper thirsty. I saw longan. The man asked, “mau minum apa?” I said longan. He said ok but instead he brought me coffee… wahahaha…Really sweat.
My friend ordered Kek Hwa, it came as Teh O.
The drama was awesome and I love all the dances. Well done people. Keep it up!
Guess that’s all for now. Pretty tired after the long holiday. Monday going back to work :(
Jam all the way from Juru right up to Penang Bridge for an HOUR!!
Sms a couple of people and in the end, Ben gave “thumbs up”
Reached home, bathe & off I went, again. Hehehe.
It’s dinner time, so we were in one of the coffee shop and I was super dee duper thirsty. I saw longan. The man asked, “mau minum apa?” I said longan. He said ok but instead he brought me coffee… wahahaha…Really sweat.
My friend ordered Kek Hwa, it came as Teh O.
The drama was awesome and I love all the dances. Well done people. Keep it up!
Guess that’s all for now. Pretty tired after the long holiday. Monday going back to work :(
No comments:
Post a Comment