Chippy! Yay! I love Chippy
The food is nice and I enjoyed it with him
We had some sausages and whipped potato with fish and chips. amazing food =) ♥
Thirsty thirsty!!!
7-Eleven nearest shop to grab a drink =)
Green and yellow drink. A little sip goes a long way *grins*
Bought two shirts [not mine, I picked though]
Bought bikini [Yeah this is for me, I didn't pick them though]
After searching for bags and there are none, we decided to eat again.
We went to NYDC. OMGosh the desserts are amazingly superb!
I love the cake and the pizza was superbly hot! Lolx
We both sweat a lot *Grins*
That's all for the day! Really had superb fun! Thanks ♥
Cara Penanganan Kanker
-
http://anyar.info
Mengapa kanker mungkin akan kembali
Kanker dapat datang kembali beberapa waktu setelah pengobatan awal. Ide ini
bisa menakutkan. Ada sej...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment